Values and Ethos
Learning with our Head, heart and hands
The Middleton Primary School community believes that holistic education entwines the gifts brought by the head, heart and hands of every person. We aspire to create an environment that supports children and the school community in their lifelong journey of self development, discovery and growth.
Underpinning everything we do is learning with our head, heart and hands.
Believe that you and others can succeed and be the best they can be.
Inspired to learn at home, at school, within the community and for life.
Value differences and overcome barriers. Respect yourself, respect others and respect our surroundings.
Explore, experience, challenge and create within the curriculum and beyond. Keep ourselves and others safe.
Peterborough Keys Academy Trust
At Middleton Primary School we aim to:
- Provide excellent teaching in a creative, stimulating and safe environment
- Equip each child to be an independent learner and thinker and to fulfil their academic potential
- Help each child to become a well-rounded person who values themselves and others
- Encourage children and their families to feel part of their local community and contribute to it.
- Proud of our achievements, proud of our school