Values and Ethos
Peterborough Keys Academy Trust
At Middleton Primary School we aim to:
- Provide excellent teaching in a creative, stimulating and safe environment
- Equip each child to be an independent learner and thinker and to fulfil their academic potential
- Help each child to become a well-rounded person who values themselves and others
- Encourage children and their families to feel part of their local community and contribute to it.
- Proud of our achievements, proud of our school
Middleton Primary School Strategic Intents 2014-2017
- Sustain attainment in Maths and English. Raise and sustain good standards of teaching and learning consistently across the curriculum and age groups.
- Sustain good leadership throughout the school.
- Remove barriers to learning through appropriate support and guidance for all pupils and their families.
- Support a cohesive learning community by promoting the spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness and development of all stakeholders.
- Facilitate pupils’ access to a range of learning styles through a creative, cross-curricular approach where appropriate.
- Continue to improve the environment to support learning within the new curriculum.