Values and Ethos
Peterborough Keys Academy Trust
At Middleton Primary School we aim to:
- Provide excellent teaching in a creative, stimulating and safe environment
- Equip each child to be an independent learner and thinker and to fulfil their academic potential
- Help each child to become a well-rounded person who values themselves and others
- Encourage children and their families to feel part of their local community and contribute to it.
- Proud of our achievements, proud of our school
Middleton Primary School Strategic Intents 2017-20
- Raise attainment in Maths Reading and Writing. Sustain good standards of teaching and learning consistently across the curriculum and age groups.
- Sustain good leadership throughout the school.
- Remove barriers to learning through appropriate support and guidance for all pupil groups and their families.
- Support a cohesive learning community by promoting the spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness and development of all stakeholders. Promote health and well being.
- Facilitate pupils’ access to a range of learning styles through a precise, creative and cross-curricular approach.
- Improve and safely maintain the environment to support learning.
- Meet ongoing changes in the educational system; improve and enhance our provision through strategic collaboration with PKMAT schools.